Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Kids Say The Darndest Things


Ok... I admit... My blog has become somewhat of a diary of someone with ADHD... Don't knock it, I just have alot going on and it takes real dedication to do a daily blog. Problem is, it takes more dedication to keep the wife satisfied, and in reality... she's a lot more complicated and I use more energy doing her than I do doing blogs.

But now I have come up with an idea... My 7 year old helped... He commented to me tonight that our female "outdoor" cat will have kittens someday. I asked him why he thought that and he responded "Because she's a girl cat... she's going to be a mama some day. " I asked him why girls have babies and he said "Daddy...... Girls don't have babies.... women have babies."

I asked him why women have babies and men don't. His simple answer.... "Men aren't women."

That has inspired me.... so now I task you.... Ask my 7 year old a question... I will pose it to him in a fatherly fashion... meaning that I won't censor your question at all other than to simplify it to a 7 year old level or sanitize it of impurities that a 7 year old should not be exposed to. I will post the question as asked and then post the question as I re-phrased it to him (if need be) and then post his answer.

I think this will be a great keepsake for him and be humorous for you.

What are you waiting for... ask a 7 year old a question.

I will post these answers within 1 day of when you present a question.

3 comments:

Malinda777 said...

Dear 7 yr old:

What is a rainbow, where do you think they come from?

Malinda777 said...

I just noticed your site meter number...360 Number 364 is coming soon....

Viamarie said...

Hello there! I am here through malinda777's blog and here is my question:

Why is there lightning?