Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Another "They Stole My Idea" moment

Being a guy that appreciates the painstaking process that it takes for women to paint their toenails... I find it sexy.

But it takes alot of work to do a good job if you are doing it yourself.... something I have learned since I've been married.

So, I thought... " why not create a "Press-On"-type product that would apply an even coat on any nail.... finger or toe... then I quickly talked mysel out of it.... then tonight I see this when I come home...

http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.asp?pf_id=31313&from=search&find_spec=&camp=200715&dir_delivery=1&rep_delivery=1

1 comment:

Malinda777 said...

Yep..."I have a dream too", for a small revolutionary product. No time, and no money to patent, etc.

I'm sure I'll see it in the store one day...