Saturday, November 29, 2008

Childish Antics

Just a quick burst here, and I know the elections are over, but I just came across this piece of work....
Just after the debate that I watched the day after my birthday, the two candidates are greeting the audience at the end of it all and McCain does an "around the shoulder" shoulder tap on Obama and then acts like it was his wife that did it....
Was he running for President of The United States or Freshman Class President at Lame Ass Jr. High?
Watch this video... it just makes you go, huh?!?!

1 comment:

Malinda777 said...

I would like to think McCain didn't really do that... but I watched it a couple of times... Seems like the original tap was sincere...but yep... he had a "thing moment" there where he was childish maybe.

Heck...it's no secret that McCain was no saving grace to the Republican Party...and FOR SURE NOT any saving grace to REAL CONSERVATIVES!

Shit is just gonna SUCK for a good many years and it's a multitude of reasons causing it. I pray each day. I smile each day and swear my optimism.

However...I'm actually exercising now... I'm working out...

Each day I try to bend and stretch a little farther than the day before. I'm doing the practical exercises...mostly with a great shoulder and arm sweep to get momentum...then I'm bending a lot more...

I want to achieve...so I want to be fit...and when I REALLY have to bend over and kiss my own ass goodbye I don't want it to hurt any more than it has to :)