Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Oscar Goes To...

OK... before any of my sisters, mothers, grandmothers, descendants or future descendants get insulted by these... I find these guys very talented in their timing of humor, and since timing is everything, they are talented at passing it off as being simple... so take it up with them...






The Road Trip video makes me imagine how one of my sisters deals with her employees.



By the way, My sister's name that lives in Oahu, Hawaii is NOT the owner of the Tractor Trailer company that controls the distribution of Tractor Trailer distributions to Hawaii since her husband will not allow service to tractors that travel under water for more than 1000 miles.

1 comment:

Malinda777 said...

I've got to admit that I didn't get ANY of these videos :) But...I do have a couple of folks like the ones in Road Trip :)

That's why I LOVE YOU so much little bro...life through your eyes is a road trip all on its own :)