Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Anna Nicole Autopsy






































Being in the News business as I am, responsible for Closed Captioning, I am SO sick and tired of Anna Nicole Smith. But I must now do my part to put this puppy to rest.
I'm thinking that if I post the following, spit in the dirt, swirl the resulting mud in a counter-clockwise motion while humming the Sponge Bob Square Pants theme song... maybe this ghost will go away.
Oh, by the way, if you really want to examine the autopsy results closely, just click on each page and you will see the full size version... if you must.
LOL... my favorite part was the finding that her anus was "unremarkable"... LOL... That's not what Larry Birkhead said... maybe he's not the father of Dannielynn after all.




















1 comment:

Malinda777 said...

You find the "damndest" things! Remember when I chewed your entire ass when you brought home a copy of David Duke's driver's license? (hehehe)

I laughed too that her ass was unremarkable...it was her dumb ass that made her all her money!

Other things I found odd, but intriguing (since I have sat in on more than one autopsy)...

They can tell your depressed from your dead ass?

She had heart fibrosis, and thyroid problems? Heart medication and $5 thyroid pills were the ONLY DAMN DRUGS NOT found in her system!

They put in your autopsy that you have no jewelery on? WTF? By the time your dead ass gets to the autopsy table, either the greedy family, or a bad orderly will steal your shit LONG before they cut you open...especially if you're Anna Nicole!

Now...I have sons, and I understand the Mother thing. I don't have tattoos, but am pretty sure if I did, somehow they would involve my children...BUT A TATTOO DANIEL IN YOUR PELVIC REGION...THAT'S JUST WRONG...tattoos of sons on ankle, shoulder, or wherever...perhaps Daniel is the father of DannieLynn!

She had a normally WRINKLED VAGINA! Growing old is BAD ENOUGH...I'm OLDER than her...PLEASE DON'T LET THEM TALK ABOUT MY WRINKLED VAGINA after my death...that's something ONLY my husband should know...or my hairdresser :)

She had a 3x2.5x2 CENTIMETER BOIL ON HER ASS! WITH evidence of a shot needle down the middle of it. HOW STUPID DOES ONE HAVE TO BE TO GET A SHOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BOIL ON YOUR ASS!

This woman deserved to die just for being STUPID!

You KNOW I need your permission to steal this for a future post. PLEASSSSEZZZZZ send me the link where you found this little treasure of junk paper :)

BTW...How do you click on a photo to make it bigger...when I upload my photos to my photo host, one will click on it and it will jump to my photo page...I hate that! Are you uploading photos and files through Blogger?



Love ya little bro...