Monday, June 11, 2007

Just the good ol' boys... Never meanin' no harm...

Malinda often talks about missing her Great State of Texas....

I'm sure she fndly remembers the rough and tumble ways of the boys down here...

There is a thing in West Texas known as the Red Dirt Rumble...

This is where two young men, usually over the honor of a girl - or lack thereof, square up, kick each other's ass, while taking more punches than many other punks you see fight on the net.

And when all is said and done, it doesn't end with someone dead...

The winner stops when it's obvious he's the Victor, and I'm sure they talked over beers later that night...

I respect these young men, though I don't advocate violence...

To do so, would put me at great risk for being sued... I'm just writing what my sister is thinking... so take it up with her !!!

Sorry, Sis!

Check it out, here... http://www.psfights.com/fight-video-1682.htm

1 comment:

Malinda777 said...

I didn't see the why and how...but boys will be boys. Southern men do fight, and then buy each other a beer.

Why, I'll never know. Battles of the mind and tongue can accomplish a better end, but it happens :)