Monday, June 25, 2007

That apple never falls from the tree.... it just bounces.

Family Tree

Grandfater: Served blacks out of the back door of his restaurant.
Grandmother: She kept a completely functioning beautiful household.
Father: Didn't like me having black friends.
Mother: Saw black men cross the street so that they would not be seen walking near a white girl.
Me: Have black friends.
My kids: Don't have black friends... they have FRIENDS... black, brown, white, and that one kid that forgets to breath.... Blue.

Wife: She has no vision for color.... everybody on earth is CLEAR!, but now she gets scared when a black man walks toward her.

Typical Black Grandfather: Served out the back door of my grandfather's restaurant.
Typical Black Father: Fought for equality.
Typical Black Boy: You owe me, even though I have never done anything to deserve it, like my dad.... and I'm sick and tired of white girls running when I meet them on the sidewalk.


My main point is.... I am colorblind.

But I still have the valid question to ask...

Why is it that 50 years ago, Blacks were afraid to upset the whites, and now some whites are afraid to even look at a black because they fear it might be some kind of tribal death gaze that causes a Drive-By. How is that "better"?

Why don't we all just agree to not be stupid?

Think of how many lives that would save.

By the way... a little "Racial Humor."

BOO !!!

Get it?

I'm white....

....................***SIGH***

No comments: