Friday, April 13, 2007

The Daily Doodle With A Twist


I have never been one that particularly likes public restrooms. They are gross and I just don't like doing my business in a group setting. Today's incident just sets that into stone.

I had barely sat down when I heard a voice from the other bathroom stall saying, "How are you?" I don't know what got into me, but I answered, somewhat embarrassed, "Doin' just fine." And the other person said, "So what are you up to?"

(What kind of a question is that?)

At that point, I was thinking, "This is too bizarre," so I said, "Uh, I'm like you - just sittin' around."

At this point I was just trying to get out as fast as I could when I heard another question.

"Can I come over?"

O.K., this question was just too weird for me, but I figured I could just be polite and end the conversation. I answered: "No. I'm a little busy right now."

Then I heard the person say, nervously: "Listen, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the next stall who keeps answering all my questions."

1 comment:

Malinda777 said...

You could have sung him a line from "Luck Be A Lady"... stranger things have happened :)