Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Danny's Song

I now have to post an issue for my wife....




This is our song that was our "Pregnancy" song.

When I listen to this song it always makes this "Grown Man" cry.

I discovered today that I love my family more than life itself.

I also discovered that when my wife is crying, I cannot think of anything else but solving the issue that makes her cry.

It is always a sobering realization when you remind yourself that you love someone so much that you can get to the point of "insanity" to heal their pain.

If you know me, it's ok to ask what I'm talking about... If you don't, it's ok to hug the closest person to you right now.

1 comment:

Malinda777 said...

Well, I KNOW you...but I don't know what yet.

As a woman I know that she's either crying because she IS pregnant, or crying because she's having that "oh...I wish there were a baby in the house and I'm not having any more cry"...

All women have these same two emotions...SO YOU BETTER SEND ME AN E-MAIL ASAP AND TELL ME WTF...

I love you both, and give her a hug for me too, whatever the reason.