Sunday, April 29, 2007

My Future Daughter-In-Law



I can only hope that my boys will hook up with someone as talented as this.

Too bad the boys will only consider her a MILF... [Malinda.... reply after you get up off the floor from your brother's bad humor]

I hope that I can instill in my boys that love is more than a pretty face, but if they qualify, then the world is their oyster. I was lucky to follow my own advice.

When it comes to "The Perfect Woman," I would have to say that she has to have at least two of three criteria that follow...

Sense of Humor..... 40%
Intelligence....... 40%
Looks.............. 20%

OR

Talent............. 100%

My wife was the perfect choice...

She has more than 20% in looks, has my 75% of my sense of humor (which is a sad miracle as Malinda will attest)... and I think that covers my rules.

[An attempt was made to contact myself for comment on what I might have graded her in intelligence. Messages have not yet been returned due to the possibility that, no matter what my answer, it can be used against me in court.]

I can probably not reveal my government sources that tell me that I made the right choice for a wife, but I would really like to thank Cindee, Melody, and Malinda, as well as ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
and Larry Flynt.
Thank you all for all you do.

If my son finds a girl this talented, I might offer to contribute an extra cocktail per person at the rehearsal dinner.

.................................................................

Pastor: So, Dad, any advice for the groom?

Dad: [Opens Exit Door]
RUN!!!
.................................................................

That is my favorite memory of my wedding day.

No comments: