Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Should I give my son a beer? NO!!!!

The thing I find sad about the following videos is that these guys think they are normal.... the sad fact is that they are... It amazes me how the guy in the first video reminds me of the friend of Kat's that Cindee's Crazy Psycho-Ex chased out of one of my performance venues and returned with a "side Mirror" as a trophy. He was dick from day one and is a dick to this day.

Those of us that are more educated have to compete on a level playing field with people of this kind of intellect when we choose our President.

SECOND VIDEO: How can you say your vote doesn't count.... PaPaw wants to give beer to 12-year-olds.... and he has 17 younger generational children that thinks PaPaw knows what's right....

I do have to say that, even though the dad was drunk, you could tell how much he loves his son by the montage at the end of the first vdeo...That was sweet... but he still needs to maintain composure and not act like this in front of his kid.



No comments: