Monday, February 06, 2006

....bang head here....

The wife and I had to take the Toyota to the dealership the other day. The radiator had suddenly decided to crap out on us and was holding fluids about as well a 95 year old with a coughing fit.

When my wife and I arrived at the dealership to pick up our car when they were done, we were told the keys had been locked in it. We went to the service department and found a mechanic working feverishly to unlock the driver's side door.

Well, my 8 year old, "Z", Wasn't aware that there was even a problem. As I watched the guy working at the locked driver side door, "Z" naturally went around to the passenger side, opened the door and climbed in.

"Hey," I announced to the technician, "it's open!" To which he replied, "I know - I already got that side."

1 comment:

Female Law Power said...

Wow! How could you hold back from laughing out so loud?

Thanks for visiting our site and placing a link!