Thursday, February 02, 2006

My Rambling Thoughts Throughout The Day...

I could not resist posting this internet classic
I am warning you now... this will stick in your head and tomorrow you'll catch yourself in the presence of a customer or client and spontaniously break out into singing this tune... just try and not do it.

Just a few questions that came through my mind today... and in case you are a smart ass, NO... it wasn't the voices in my head. They speak spanish and I don't.

Why do I press harder on a remote control when I know the batteries are getting weak?

Why does my bank charge a fee on "insufficient funds" when they know there is not enough?

Why does someone believe me when I say there are four billion stars, but check when I say the paint is wet?

Why doesn't glue stick to the bottle?

Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?

Whose idea was it to put an "S" in the word "lisp"?

Why is it that, no matter what color bubble bath I use, the bubbles are always white?

Is there ever a day that mattresses are not on sale?

Why do I constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?

Why do I keep running over a string a dozen times with the vacuum cleaner, then reach down, pick it up, examine it, then put it down to give the vacuum one more chance?

Why is it that no plastic bag will open from the end on my first try?

How do those dead bugs get into those enclosed light fixtures?

When I am in the supermarket and someone rams my ankle with a shopping cart then apologizes for doing so, why do I say, "It's all right?" Well, it isn't all right, so why don't I say, "That hurt, you F**ker?"

Why is it that whenever I attempt to catch something that's falling off the table I always manage to knock something else over?

In winter why do I try to keep the house as warm as it was in summer when I complained about the heat?

How come I never hear father-in-law jokes?

I have a headache…

I’m going to go lay down now.

No comments: